Place Title: Oliver House Bed & BreakfastPlace Description:
Escape to a bygone era at the Oliver House Bed & Breakfast!
Unwind and relax in this beautiful Victorian style Bed & Breakfast. Ideally located just outside of Fairview, Alberta.
Choose from six beautiful heritage bedrooms or enjoy the charm and privacy of the two bedroom, two full bathroom guest house. The whole Bed & Breakfast can be rented for special events and gatherings. With plenty of room for camping and RV’s. The beautifully landscaped yard and Saskatoon orchard makes for a beautiful backdrop for any function or simply to just get away.
The Town of Fairview is at the centre of this vast region of the Mighty Peace. The Town is a unique northern town. If you are looking for a locally made souvenir make sure you stop by the Fairview Fine Arts Centre or the Fairview Farmers Market while you are here. The Cummings Lake Trail is another must do while in the Town of Fairview. This is a 14km trail that wanders through town, country, golf course, wetlands, boreal forest, play fields and campground picnic areas.
- One King Room on the second floor with ensuite. Ensuite includes jacuzzi tub, shower, double sink, two walk in wardrobes and enclosed shower and toilet. Cost $129.00 per night.
- There are 3 standard bedrooms on the second floor with a shared full bathroom. Cost $89.00 per night.
- One Queen Room on the main floor with an ensuite which include a shower and toilet. Cost $109.00 per night
- There is full basement suite with one bedroom, large bathroom, private living room and laundry facilities which can be rented on a weekly or monthly basis. Cost negotiable.
- There is a private guest house, 1800 sq ft, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, second floor patio, full kitchen, dinning space, and living room. Cost $209.00 per night or negotiable by monthly rate.
This is a perfect B&B for short or long term rentals. Ideal for large group bookings, or individuals looking for a lovely space to stay while visiting the area.
The property sits on a beautiful landscaped yard complete with 100 year old barn (second level available for event hire – stunning raw space!) fire pit, outdoor lounging area and saskatoon orchard. There is also extensive space for camping, RV’s and other special functions.
Interaction with guests:
Breakfast will be provided for guests and the owner can be on hand as much as desired for assistance. We will also be available for bar service if required in the evenings.
Other things to note:
Smoking is permitted on outside patios. Friendly, cute, well behaved pets are negotiable.
40006 TWP RD 814Address: Range Rd 40, Township Rd 814 M.D. Of Fairview, AB
CanadaTelephone Number: (780) 835-9466Email:Escape to a bygone era at the Oliver House Bed & Breakfast! Unwind and relax in this beautiful Victorian style Bed & Breakfast. Ideally located just outside of Fairview, Alberta. Choose from six beautiful heritage bedrooms or enjoy the charm and privacy of the two bedroom, two full bathroom guest house. The whole Bed & Breakfast can be rented for Read more...